Noblis and Noblis ESI are solving difficult problems that help our government and our country. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We support a wide range of government and industry clients in the areas of national security, intelligence, transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise engineering.
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Over the past two decades, Noblis has consistently earned wide recognition:
1. Best Employer: We have been a Washington Post “Top Workplace” for 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, and 2014, and including the last three among the Top 10. We’ve also been recognized by Glassdoor “Best Medium-Sized Company to Work For” for 2 years, and many similar awards in previous years
2. Business Ethics and Integrity: A “World’s Most Ethical Company” for 7 years by Ethisphere Institute, and a Finalist at the Greater Washington Government Contractor Awards
3. Leadership and Innovation: CEO Amr ElSawy selected to Executive Mosaic’s annual Wash 100 List, CEO Amr ElSawy named as a “Tech Titan” by the Washingtonian Magazine, Noblis CTO recognized as a trending 40 CIO in the DC Area.
Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race.
Technology and threats evolve rapidly in today’s ever-changing environment. The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Science and Technology Directorate (S&T) monitors those threats and capitalizes on technological advancements at a rapid pace, developing solutions and bridging capability gaps at a pace that mirrors the speed of life. S&T’s mission is to deliver effective and innovative insight, methods and solutions for the critical needs of the Homeland Security Enterprise. S&T conducts basic and applied research, development, demonstration, testing and evaluation activities relevant to DHS.
This position provides Program Management and financial support in the DHS Science and Technology Directorate, as part of a team of high-performance professionals supporting the client's most vexing technical and technological challenges, and developing solutions to meet the next homeland security threats. The employee would oversee, monitor, and support government-sponsored research programs on leading-edge technologies, prepare purchase requests, track funding and expenditures, and monitor monthly progress and status reports submitted by performing organizations. The employee would also develop status reports, PowerPoint briefings, and read-ahead materials, as well as organize/coordinate meetings, discussions, and seminars. The position may require travel (limited- 4x/year)
• BA/BS degree
• At least 5 years of project management and project administration and execution experience supporting technological missions related to national security and/or defense
• At least 3 years of experience directly supervising major efforts in the analysis, design, development, integration, training, testing, documentation, and implementation of complex systems
• Experience with Federal finance, budget and acquisition activities
• Project and program management experience, with demonstrated increasing levels of responsibility
• Microsoft Office required
• Strong written communication, for both technical and non-technical audiences
• Active SECRET clearance required
• Eligibility to obtain DHS access and Suitability