Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, are solving difficult problems that help our government and our country. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We support a wide range of government and industry clients in the areas of national security, intelligence, transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise engineering. Learn more at noblis.org/about.
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race.
At Noblis and Noblis ESI, we are actively seeking to identify personnel to join our team of talented professionals who possess the experience, vision, commitment and integrity to successfully support the strategic goals of DHS S&T. Our team of collaborative, proactive experts and professionals supports these critical missions by providing scientific and technical expertise and project management support.
Technology and threats evolve rapidly in today’s ever-changing environment. In response, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and Homeland Defense in the Science and Technology (S&T) Directorate was established by Congress to provide innovative scientific and technical solutions to the nation's homeland security challenge. The DHS Science and Technology Directorate (S&T) strengthens America’s security and resiliency by providing knowledge products and innovative technology solutions for the Homeland Security Enterprise (HSE).
As part of the program team, the Senior Management Analyst / Executive Assistant will contribute in some of the following ways:
• Perform routine executive-level (SES) tasks for the Senior Leadership team to include but not limited to scheduling, preparing speeches/briefings, drafting internal memos, and coordinating Front Office daily operations
• Manage and maintain Front Office staff calendars, monitor phones, and arrange meetings and conference calls to include scheduling with other attendees, scheduling conference rooms, and off-site meetings
• Arrange travel for the Front Office staff as assigned to include domestic, international, and invitational travel
• Provide office administrative functions for the senior management team
• Provide review of administrative and technical documents for grammar, structure and clarity
• Plan and facilitate large, multi-agency meetings
• A Bachelor’s degree is required
• Prior executive-level (SES or Flag Officer) service is highly desirable
• DoD (military services) and/or DHS component/operational experience (e.g. S&T, TSA, CBP, FPS, NPPD, USCG, ICE) is desired
• Must have at least 10 years’ experience performing management analysis
• Must have at least 5 years of specialized management analysis experience in areas such as business process reengineering, configuration management, quality control/assurance, organizational performance assessments, mission analysis, and strategic planning
• Must have exceptional written and oral communication skills
• Microsoft Office (especially Outlook, Word, and Excel) required
• Secret clearance and ability to obtain DHS access and suitability
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.