- Requires current TS eligibility
- Bachelor's degree in Systems Engineering, Information Technology, or similar
- Minimum 12 years IT experience with at least 3 years leading User Support and/or Training teams.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience with reporting via Microsoft Office, and other third-party applications like Adobe, etc.
- Data analysis skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work well in a mixed team environment consisting of government personnel and other contractors. Able to work collaboratively with executive leadership, end users, technical support staff, developers, business analysts.
- Strong self-organization and self-management skills, with emphasis on self-initiation and follow through
- Documented and demonstrated experience with Service Manager or industry-standard enterprise ticketing systems and processes required
- Training development and delivery experience required
- Software development experience a plus
- FBI experience a plus
Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.