You are responsible for managing a data repository, including access control, content organization, developing policies and procedures and keeping metrics. You serve as the primary contact for stakeholders, leveraging growing knowledge of clients’ operations and business. You regularly interact with mid-level client representatives and build/use strong collegial networks to improve quality, grow new business, and shape new corporate objectives. You are able to manage uncertainty and risks in difficult situations, relationships, and problems. You communicate, diagnose, and facilitate consensus in a variety of situations setting clear expectations for execution.
Are you interested in getting engaged with Cloud Computing? Are you looking to make an impact across the entire Federal government? Do you want to learn about Federal information security and the NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF)? Are you self-driven and detail oriented with excellent written and verbal skills? Then this job is for you. Come be a part of a rapidly growing team of highly skilled FedRAMP experts.
The FedRAMP Repository Manger is responsible for managing sensitive security information and ensure cloud service providers and agency staff have appropriate access to the data. We assist agencies and cloud service providers with issues and ensure standardized formats across the repository among other tasks within the FedRAMP PMO.
The FedRAMP Secure Repository (SR) Administrator will work within OMB Max.gov to develop and maintain standards for data storage and access. The SR Admin is required to manage Zendesk to answer questions and respond to incidents. Additionally the SR Admin will manage FedRAMP metrics based around Authority to Operate (ATO) letters.
- Provision access to OMB MAX.gov as required to multiple types of users
- Manage folders and files within OMB MAX.gov to maintain a clean and neat repository
- Create and remove accounts as required
- Handle troubleshooting requests inlcuding lack of access, account issues, and file issues
- Manage Zendesk tickets that cover a multitude of different topics
- Maintain the FedRAMP Marketplace data to ensure it is accurate
- Review Cloud Service Providers security packages that are submitted to ensure all required files are submitted and infom other members of the team of submissions.
- Maintain multiple types of FedRAMP metrics that showcase the performance of the program.