Noblis and Noblis ESI are solving difficult problems that help our government and our country. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We support a wide range of government and industry clients in the areas of national security, intelligence, transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise engineering.
Learn more at noblis.org/about.
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Over the past two decades, Noblis has consistently earned wide recognition:
1. Best Employer: We have been a Washington Post “Top Workplace” for 4 consecutive years including the last three among the top 10. We’ve also been recognized by Glassdoor “Best Medium-Sized Company to Work For” for 2 years, and many similar awards in previous years
2. Business Ethics and Integrity: A “World’s Most Ethical Company” for 7 years by Ethisphere Institute, and a Finalist at the Greater Washington Government Contractor Awards
3. Leadership and Innovation: CEO Amr ElSawy selected to Executive Mosaic’s annual Wash 100 List, CEO Amr ElSawy named as a “Tech Titan” by the Washingtonian Magazine, Noblis CTO recognized as a trending 40 CIO in the DC Area.
Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race.
At Noblis and Noblis ESI, we are actively seeking to identify personnel to join our team of talented professionals who possess the experience, vision, commitment and integrity to successfully support the strategic goals of DHS S&T. We have excellent teams of smart, collaborative, proactive experts and professionals.
Technology and threats evolve rapidly in today’s ever-changing environment. In response, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Science and Technology Directorate (S&T) was established by Congress to provide innovative scientific and technical solutions to address the nation's homeland security challenges. These technological solutions are then able to be used by agencies in the Homeland Security Enterprise, such as: Transportation Security Administration (TSA), Customs and Border Protection (CBP), US Coast Guard (USCG), U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), First Responders, Domestic Nuclear Detection Office (DNDO), Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), Office of Health Affairs (OHA), US Secret Service (USSS), and National Protection and Programs Directorate (NPPD).
Focused support will be to the following Group within S&T:
P3 (Public-Private Partnerships) (Formerly known as TITAN/Targeted Innovative Technology Acceleration Network): The Office of Public-Private Partnerships (P3) is a part of the Research and Development Partnerships Group within DHS S&T. P3 is charged with conducting industry outreach, enabling sponsored research and development, and developing partnerships that provide research and development (R&D) solutions and capabilities to DHS.
This position is responsible for supporting the development, implementation, tracking, evaluation, and refinement of P3 business and management processes. These may include but are not limited to: the capture, documentation, and reporting of P3 program accomplishments; P3 tasker management and coordination; tracking and reporting of P3 metrics and milestones; and the tracking and support of P3 engagements, service requests, and events.
Role functions may include:
• Provide program and strategic management support to P3 senior leadership and Federal staff.
• Monitor and track P3 engagements with customers, both internal and external to S&T, and maintain updated engagement landscape snapshot/tracker across P3 programs (ongoing)
• Provide engagement landscape updates at P3 staff meetings (biweekly)
• Schedule and coordinate meetings for P3 programs and leadership (as needed)
• Draft meeting summaries and action items for all P3 staff meetings (biweekly)
• Work with P3 Program Leads to collect weekly program updates and collate the P3 weekly update reports (weekly)
• Document and report P3 accomplishments and planned engagements for RDP leadership and Chief of Staff awareness (weekly)
• Report P3 travel requests to RDP Front Office (monthly)
• Update P3 SharePoint sites with necessary files (review weekly to ensure site is fully up-to-date)
• Maintain P3 Point of Contact list for COOP and emergency planning (monthly, as needed)
• Monitor P3 Support mailbox for requests for P3 services (daily)
• Forward P3 service requests to appropriate program manager (as needed)
• Track status of requests for P3 services (weekly)
• Support Event Coordination & Planning
• Master’s degree in related discipline mandatory.
• Minimum 12 years’ experience in project support activities (experience in business process management and improvement is a plus).
• Direct or support experience with government clients (can include state/local and/or Federal); focus on research and development, technology assessment programs, etc. is preferred.
• Ability to work on a dynamic team-oriented project, to demonstrate initiative, and function productively in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to effectively interface with government leadership.
• Results-oriented with strong problem-solving abilities.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required. Must be able to demonstrate excellent relationship building and management skills.
• Secret clearance or higher.