Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, are solving difficult problems that help our government and our country. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We support a wide range of government and industry clients in the areas of national security, intelligence, transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise engineering.
Learn more at noblis.org/about.
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Over the past two decades, Noblis has consistently earned wide recognition:
Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race.
Noblis is hiring a Network Operations Center Engineer with an active Secret clearance in Fayetteville, NC
You are responsible for leading individual projects, people, or technical/functional solutions, leveraging capabilities and sharing and seeking knowledge and information across the organization. You understand the current and emerging client space, and evaluate and apply practical and innovative concepts and methodologies to solve difficult problems. Independently complete routine work. As a part of the Noblis team, you make recommendations to improve standard practices, procedures, and tools. You employ advanced skills and grow project deliverables, as well as your expertise.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide 24/7 support for the Special Operations Command (SOCOM) ISR Transport Enterprise.
• Troubleshooting interface between the SOCOM user community and the transport system OEM components and configuration providers.
• Interface with NOC Engineers and controllers, including providing technical assistance and updates
• Responsible for providing technical and operational support to the users forward and the hubs located at the ISR inject sites.
• Situation reports, status updates and assist with any system upgrades requiring aircraft and ground transport coordination.
• The contractor will work closely with government and OEM program managers to include SOCOM and other site engineers as required.
• Provide expertise in Full Motion Imagery and black/red terrestrial communications networks.
• Directly support the development and testing of network configurations, system-monitoring, remote terminal commissioning, routine preventive maintenance, customer and OEM problem tracking, and network problem resolution in all aspects of networking about the client's Baseband, IF, and RF communications.
• Coordinate with SOCOM/J63 to insure support requirements outlined in this SOW and additional tasking related to data transport requirements are prioritized by SOCOM/J63.
• Support RMF efforts as requested by SOCOM JX/J623 and coordinated with J63.
Required Skills and Qualifications: