Noblis is hiring a Senior Master Scheduler with a Top Secret SCI clearance in Chantilly, VA.
The Master Scheduler provides project scheduling and project controls as project management support on various complex projects within the Government. The position requires exceptional organizational and multitasking skills and ability to coordinate with multiple project teams.
- Generate and maintain an integrated master schedule from lower-level schedules;
- Generate and maintain manpower projections and estimates;
- Generate and maintain schedules for large and complex projects;
- Coordinate with project managers and stakeholders with respect to dc-conﬂicting and modifying schedules;
- Establish scheduling “standards” within the projects;
- Determine and illustrate critical path drivers;
- Identify project and resource dependencies (predecessors and successors) to develop a predictive and realistic project schedule;
- Determine and illustrate project interdependencies;
- Assist and determine schedule impacts arising from conﬁguration item changes;
- Develop custom ﬁelds, reports, and macros;
- Identify and analyze schedule—related risks;
- Improve forecasting tools and procedures through application of innovative ideas and projects;
- Communicate clearly with technical, business, and executive stakeholders.
- Must have and maintain an Active Top Secret/SCI clearance
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Operations Management or related field
- Eight years overall experience with a minimum of 3 years performing schedule management activities is support of systems engineering and systems integration
- Specialized experience in DoD requirements definition, program management, etc.
Knowledge and experience with the business practices of the Intelligence Community;
Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office products;
Demonstrated advanced experience with MS Project;
Demonstrated knowledge of configuration management processes;
Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills;
Strong interpersonal, problem solving and multi-tasking skills;
Demonstrated ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills;
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving and multi-tasking skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and within a team environment.
Work Location: Chantilly, VA